Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How can I transfer my iTunes music from my Dell to my macbook even though my dell has crashed?

I've been having problems with my Dell computer for a long time and it finally crashed. Then I got the macbook, but I don't have my songs from iTunes on it. Is there any way I can get the songs onto my macbook even though the Dell is completely done for?|||With your Dell not being functional it's going to be very difficult if not impossible to transfer the music. There's no way to access what is on your hard drive (where the music is stored) unless it is in a functioning computer. If you know someone who is a computer expert or if you take it to a major electronics store (like to Geek Squad at Best Buy) they may be able to find a way to put the old hard drive in a functioning machine or something to access the files, but there really isn't a way to do it yourself.





Your question doesn't mention if you have the music on an iPod, if you do you can also transfer the music off of the iPod onto your macbook. There are tons of questions that have been answered on this site that give details on how to go about doing that.|||I'm not sure exactly but you can use a fire wire, or take the dell into a mac store and the people at the genius bar can transfer it for you|||uh i am sorry but..........you cant|||sometimes if you plug your ipod in it will ask you if you want the songs not on your itunes loaded into your itunes. so try plugging in your ipod

No comments:

Post a Comment