Friday, September 23, 2011

I have a dell studio laptop and the audio on recording videos is very messed up?

I have a dell Studio laptop, and my audio is messing up. It was workig fine one minute but the next a loud buzzing was going on. You can still record and what not but the fuzzy noise is so prominet there is no point. Can someone please help me fix this? This is my new laptop and i chose it mainly for this feautre, so your help is deeply apreciated.|||Go to settings/control panel/system/device manager


and delete the sound device and shut down. Reboot


and you should get the message "new device found" see


if windows can install it from the windows files.


If it is not there you will have to download the driver and install it manually.|||You should have a warranty for it so you could get a new one any time anything goes wrong with your laptop

No comments:

Post a Comment