Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How do I get Dell Laptop to show through Viewsonic LCD using S-Video and XP/Dual Monitors?

I am teaching a class and want to see on my Dell laptop screen and also the Viewsonic monitor. Sometimes things come out blurry, sometimes not at all. I also don't know if I need a driver. Thanks.|||Don't use S-video. S-video is a low-definition analog signal intended for use with old boob-tube TVs, not LCDs. That is why S-video looks terrible on your Viewsonic LCD.





Your Dell laptop might have a VGA port. If it does, you should be using a standard VGA monitor cable to connect it to your Viewsonic LCD. That will look MUCH better than S-video.





Hope this helps.|||Viewsonic





http://viewsonicpj513db.blogspot.com compare price For product sale for you compare brand product Cviewsonic pj513db can you know low and high for product viewsonic pj513db

Report Abuse


|||your video card has to be able to support 2 monitors

No comments:

Post a Comment