Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How much should I ask for after receiving a second degree burn from a dell laptop?

About 6 months ago my dell laptop left me a second degree burn on my upper left thigh. My leg is now scarred and I went through some excruciating pain. I am currently in the process of settling this with dell and they are willing to give compensation but I have no idea how much to even ask for. Any suggestions?|||You don't deserve money for that. You should be happy with anything you get. You were at fault, not Dell.|||This is a LAP top, not a table top. Why shouldn't he get the compensation? He kept the machine on LAP, and had burns.

Report Abuse


|||Are you really that stupid? The laptop cycles air through the bottom of the case, that's why in the manuals and usually on the box is says to leave the laptop somewhere it can ventilate properly.......you don't deserve any money from Dell, it's not the companies responsibility to ensure their consumers are not STUPID.....I guess in America, you really can sue for anything......unbelievable....|||Ummm....you should probably give them money cause I don't know anyone STUPID enough to leave a hot computer on their legs to get 2nd degree burns!!! Freaking moron!!!|||Hun, you are not going to get anything if you go to court for this. It's your fault for being stupid.|||http://www.lawyers.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment