Sunday, September 18, 2011

Dell???????????????????

If I got a Dell Inspiron 1521 and had problems with it, could I have my dad take it to work and have his computer friends look at it? He works at Tyson with computers and they use Dell laptops AND desktops, so they have their own customer service. Would this work??? I mean problems like with installing computer games, memory, hard drive, the screen, etc. People say Dell has a sucky computer service in India or something, so I would rather use my dad's work if I could. Could I use it and would this be a good deal??? Also, why is the Dell Inspiron 1520 more (in price) then the Dell Inspiron 1521? The 1521 has more hard drive, I think. So why is the 1520 more???








http://www.dell.com/content/products/pro鈥?/a>|||It wouldn't hurt if your father let some guys at work take a look at it if you were having problems. If some of your hardware was actually broken, the machine would be covered by Dell during its warranty term. In short, when it comes to laptops anyone can work on the software, but leave the hardware stuff to the manufacturer -- that way you don't inadvertently void your warranty.|||If your Dad is friends with the IT guys at work, and especially if they owe him a favor, they will be happy to help.|||yeah but it wouldn't work with your dell warranty. for that you have to send back to dell or place you got the computer. that is if you have a warranty though|||I would tell dad to gat me an apple!|||please do me a favor and dont buy dell it sucks!!! buy a sony or a hp not dell or mac

No comments:

Post a Comment