Sunday, September 18, 2011

How to make a windows 7 machine recognize an older, Dell 922 all in one printer?

I bought a new computer with Windows 7, but I can't find drivers to make my new system recognize my old Dell 922 All in One printer. The drivers on the Dell website only go up through Windows Vista. Does this mean that I can't make my new system recognize my old printer, or is there another way to do this? Thanks.|||Download and try the Vista drivers, lots of times they will work with Windows 7|||download it , extract and run it if it(win 7) let it install then good otherwise try this download the vista driver then go to device manager(right click my computer in start menu%26gt;device manager) right click the device that needs driver and click update the driver and direct it to the path where u`ve extracted/unzipped the driver`s files( the files of vista driver u downloaded)|||The vista drivers should work just fine for windows 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment