Friday, September 23, 2011

What is the best mother board for a dimension 2350 dell desktop?

I have a dell dimension 2350 desktop and I am in the process of rebuilding it. I was wandering what is the best motherboard I can get, that would be compatible with it. Also what brand of processor 2.6 ghz up to 2.8 ghz will work with my comp. A 2.7 ghz celeron processor wont work and a 2.4 celeron doesnt work right either.|||My suggestion would be to buy a new mobo and processor along with 2gb memory. Then all of your other perpetuals will work with the mobo.





Here is a link for a mobo and processor, with this mobo you can unlock the processor and make it dual core. I have use this setup in several upgrades lately and it really works nicely. Also get 2gig of memory to go with it.





For $148.00 you will have a nice system.








http://secure.newegg.com/Shopping/Shoppi鈥?/a>








Have fun.|||I would buy one that will fit in the computer case. That way you won't have to buy a new case.

No comments:

Post a Comment