Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What is the best kind of scanner to get for a dell computer, and the best printer?

Hi, I'm trying to create a digital file to scan a photo of myself onto my computer, to put on a web page. Please if you know anything about how this is done, let me know. Include products best for dell computers.


Will give 5 stars best answer.|||go to the dell website and checkout the all-in-one printers, i've have one of them and its great for scaning and printing photos and they are a reasonable price.|||Regardless of brand of computer, I have found that any HP Officejet printer will work great for what you want to do. I had a Brother multifunction printer/scanner/copier which didn't even last a year, the replacement that Brother sent to me didn't last 3 months. So I went and bought an HP Officejet 6110 4 years ago and its still working as if it was brand new.





So I would suggest looking at an HP multifunction machine. They can be a bit pricey but at the same time you get what you pay for as I found out with Brother.|||I've actually tried various printers in our shop and by far, everyone of us 20 agree - the HP c5180 is the best!!


look at www.hp.com and click on printers . . . eventually you want to direct the site to c5180's!


`|||This isn't dependent upon the computer make or model. Go to Cnet.com and click on reviews tab on the top of the page. Then select scanner and printers to read the "editor's" reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment