Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Is it possible to upgrade the video card in my Dell Inspiron 6000 laptop? Which card would you recommend?

I wasn't planning on playing games on my laptop when I got a Dell years ago, but older games work surprisingly well. Basically I'm just wondering if there's a card I can buy so I can play Battlefield 2? If so, which one?





Any help would be greatly appeciated. Thanks!|||laptops are alot harder. if you know how to work on one, just identify what ports you have, what your power supply can handle, and what your case fits. and go from there!|||unfortunately nope you cant. the video cards on most laptops are integrated. which means it is *suck* to your motherboard. so nope u cant upgrade your graphics card. However tho . i do suggest you upgrade ur ram by sticking in more RAM.








regard,|||How to upgrade a laptop video card.





Step 1. Buy a new laptop.





That's really all there is to it.





The graphics chip is integrated into the motherboard (probably soldered on) so replacing it won't be happening.|||sorry bud ya cant upgrade to a vid card.......no slots........only onboard video...........heres the specs..........plus ya cant run much w/65 watt psu.........





http://reviews.cnet.com/laptops/dell-ins鈥?/a>





scott

No comments:

Post a Comment