Friday, September 23, 2011

How do I download a wireless dell driver?

I lost my drivers from my dell vostro 140 computer and I want to retrieve them from the dell website. Everytime I try to download my drivers from there, I still can't use the wireless driver on my computer. Is there something I should know that I'm not doing? I have windows xp system operator.|||hi, guess you don't have the correct driver. if no help on dell.com, hope this dell site can help you get a working driver easily instead and fix the issue:


http://www.dell-drivers.org/


as i know, the program there offers free scan and can get almost any dell drivers we need correctly and automatically.


also, forums like http://forums.cnet.com/ are good places to look for help too.


hope this can work. :)|||Try doing the following. (please bare as I running Windows 7, although these directions shouldn't differ too much)





Go to Start%26gt;Computer%26gt;Right Click%26gt;Click 'Manage'%26gt;Device Manager





Now what you want should be under "Network Adapters." Your wireless card should be found under there, and if it is then double click it, go to drive, click on "Update Driver" then click to search automatically.





This should find the newest driver for you.|||Yeah Dell use lots of different drivers and it really confusing, I had a similar problem a while back and still cant get it working. Of all the ones on the site i would try 5520 Cingular Mobile Broadband (3G HSDPA) MiniCard driver. I also found this large driver which may cover all of them so try this as well. sorry I cant be more helpful. http://support.euro.dell.com/support/dow鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment