Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How do I get rid of google account on my dell streak?

My dad gave me his dell streak but it still has his gmail account with everything attached (calendars, contacts, etc) and ive tried to unsync the account but it always comes up with a notice saying that I cant unsync it because it needs to have at least one and the only way to unsync is to factory reset it. I reset it and still the account is still synced to the phone. I've tried and tried but it still wont unsync!! Any help?|||just go ahead and smash it ill send you a iphone so you dont have worry about it|||I just got a $949.95 Dell laptop (17 inch) for $137.32 and if you think that's an awesome deal, my neighbor just got a 42 inch HDTV for $76.25 that's being delivered tomorrow to his house. It feels great not to pay high retail like the rest of the people. I am even selling some of the stuff at retail to my co-workers making 10 times my money back. Check out the site we found, go to WinItems.com

No comments:

Post a Comment