Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How many of you are no longer happy with the quality of Dell Computers?

I am not happy with Dell at all anymore. They seemed to have sold out to China.





We bought a whole new office full of Dell computers and a Dell Server. At around 10 months, we lost 2 hard drives. Their basic keyboards used to be nice, now they have CHINA'D them. The customer service sucks and it took them 1 1/2 months to get our order right.





Dell is not what they used to be. |||Get your money back. |||Me well its a different story I got mine a few years ago and whenever


I go to the internet,its always stuck!|||Owned two dell laptops. Sent both back due to motherboard and hard drive issues. Came back with "couldn't find any problems" on the invoice.





Less than a week after the factory warranties expired, they died for good.





Will never, ever purchase anything made by Dell again.|||Yes


I will recommend you sony vaio


or hp compaq computers|||I have never been satisfied with the quality of a Dell. They have always been on the "poor" side. But as a computer repair tech, I love them. They attribute to over half of my business. |||i am using one to type this message and let me tell you its ok for college but not a for heavy using and MAN DOES THE BATTERY SUCK. i only get about 1 hour and 15 min on full charge||| I had recently bought a Dell XPS M1330, but it came and was junk, so I returned it for a refund.The module wasn't snapped in, there was a ding on the wrist rest and it could not sit flat on a table. It was pretty though with great specs, just built poorly. |||Dell never was worth a crap. You people need to check other sources for computers before attempting el cheapo. El junko.

No comments:

Post a Comment