Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How long does the Dell boxing phase take?

I have a question. I had just ordered a Dell Studio 15 laptop last Monday, 12/22/2008, and I have constantly been checking the status of my computer. Right now it is currently in the boxing phase of production. How long does the boxing phase usually take? It has been in boxing since last Friday, 12/26/2008.|||I got my custom built Dell 630i with Windows XP Pro installed instead of Vista Ultimate.





I ordered a larger power supply and an ATI 4850 video card.





I got the system within 8 or 9 days from ordering. I even got a DVD with Windows Vista Ultimate with the restore disks that Dell provides.





Watch your bootup screen with the Dell and see if there is a restore option using F11 on bootup.





Never put anything on or mess with the extra partition on your new Dell as it is the factory restore area of the hard drive.





Sarge|||It takes about 30 minutes but since you didnt pay them for speedy delivery they put you at the back of the line....





If should be to you by Friday.|||if you want to know when the notbook will come than beside the thing it has a caption that said estimattion time on when your laptop will arrive and it says. the boxin phanse should finsih about today or tommrow more or less

No comments:

Post a Comment