Sunday, September 18, 2011

I received a dell laptop as a gift, is it possible to exchange it for another and just pay the difference?

I received the dell Inspirion mini (10v) as a birthday gift from my grandmother. However, I would like something a little more practical and something a bit larger. Would it be possible for my grandmother and I to call Dell and exchange this laptop for another one and just pay the difference? Please let me know. Thanks.|||I doubt it - these shops and manafactures are 'very suspicious' of anyone wanting to exchange computers no matter what the reason. Your best bet is to either 'sell it on' or keep it and use it.





Why not be 'happy with it' so's not to hurt your grandmothers feelings - if I was your grandmother my feelings would be 'hurt' knowing you 'did'nt like my present' to you - even if I did'nt say anything - she sounds a great lady.|||Ask Dell - or wherever the laptop was purchased from|||You can try to call them and if that doesn't work sell your laptop online or to a friend or something then buy another computer with that money. And can't you just return the laptop?

No comments:

Post a Comment