Sunday, September 18, 2011

What are the benefits of getting a Dell Inspiron e1405 over the Inspiron e1505?

Ok, so I am thinking of getting either an Inspiron e1405 or its slightly larger cousin, the Inspiron e1505. I know the e1405 is about a pound lighter (5.3 versus about 6 pounds), so that makes it a bit more mobile. The important things I am looking for in a notebook? Decent size widescreen (at least 14 inch), light enough for at least occasional travel (I have one of those Dell backpacks), good wireless connectivity, decent audio. In addition to surfing wirelessly, I might use it for light Photoshop work (most work would be done on my desktop computer). Any help on this dilemma would be appreciated. Thanks everyone!|||I suggest u to go for Inspiron e1405... Its good compared to Inspiron e1505.. Infact as per ur usage... both should be fine.. Inspiron e1505 has dualcore processor.. which gives u good performance.. %26amp; Inspiron e1405 is good for WiFi... Both come with XP MCE 2005...





So the verdict is - Inspiron e1405|||e1405 is really small and most functionalities are kept at the minimum.


The issues is some people has hard time typing on small keyboard. Other than that, they are comparable.

No comments:

Post a Comment