Sunday, September 18, 2011

Do I need to use Dell products and accessories on this computer?

I have tried to update the drivers, and I have checked all the USB ports. I am wondering do I have to use only dell drivers on this Dell computer. Or only Dell products, Mice, keyboards, etc?|||You can use any devices on your computer, Mice and keyboards shouldn't need any drivers to work....|||Dell is assembling other brand-name parts. When you install the drive you have to be sure that the driver is made for that part model. You can find the parts name/model searching for specific keyword: "wireless card driver dell inspion 1525", also the driver have to match a operating system (windows xp / vista / 7 )








You can use any brand for you accessories (mouse, keyboard, webcam, printer ... etc )

No comments:

Post a Comment