Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How quiet are the Dell Inspiron laptop fans as compared to a Macbook?

One of the major concerns I have when purchasing my new laptop is the noise created by the fans. I work in an environment in which I require absolute silence or close to it - for this reason alone, I'm considering purchasing a Macbook. However I do not want to spend the 1000 dollars minimum a macbook will run me - I'm curious as to how loud the Dell Inspiron fans are.





Thanks in advance!|||Most new laptop computers are quiet... they run cooler also.





I would suggest that you drop by one of your local Best Buy stores, they carry Dell computers and check them out.





If you are satisified, check out this website which notifies buyers of what they think are the current deals on computers and such. They update constantly and have a special section listing the current Dell coupons.


http://www.cheapstingybargains.com/|||Ok well, MacBooks are by far THE most quiet laptops all together, they stay relatively cool without the fan and when the fan kicks in it is low and stays on for 5-10 minutes and shuts off. I recommend a macbook over ANY laptop seeing as it is clearly the better choice...by the way i would get the new aluminum macbooks they're faster,more quiet and better protected then the original white.

No comments:

Post a Comment