Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How can I install my wireless network in Dell D610, I have downloaded the required driver from dell webpage?

I have downloaded the required driver from dell website and installed it, but I cant connect my network through wireless. It shows the network but cant connect. It shows the message "Limited connection or No connection". How can I know if that is damaged or not?|||For a problem like that, you need to contact your ISP (Internet Service Provider) They'll be happy to help you ; )|||first you need to find out if you have access to internet from your laptop, so follow this:





Step 1: go to Start -%26gt; run -%26gt; cmd





Step 2: type : ping google.com -t


or any other website you are really sure is working good. and after that press Enter.








Step 3: if you see some response showing the ip address about the website your are pinging, that mean you have access to internet.





Step 4: if you have good result with the step number 3 and you still have the message "Limited connection or No connection" try to get closer to your router or any place you thing the signal is comming from, just to make sure you are very close to the internet source. In this point you are going to raise your signal power on your wireless card.





if you need more information about it check this site: http://amerikatech.com

No comments:

Post a Comment