Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How to reformat drivers for dell dimension 4550 desktop?

I recently reformatted my hard-drives on my computers and re-installed windows. However, I have not been able to get my internet working properly on there. I did some searching online and it said to install the Ethernet drivers, which i have done. I went back and installed the chipset, ide controllers, and network drivers off of the dell support page, but am still unable to connect to the internet. |||If that happened to me I'd be very surprised because I had the 4550 and reinstalled Windows XP several times over the 5 years I ran it and without even downloading from Dell, the drivers to make everything work are on the original "Drivers And Utilities" CD, which is separate from the Installation CD.

No comments:

Post a Comment