Saturday, September 10, 2011

Should I buy a dell laptop from the company or a reseller?

I m planning to buy a dell inspiron 15R. I m totally confused whether to buy from the company or a reseller. If i buy from the company they would place the order and it would take 8-10 days to reach my house. If I buy from a reseller they'll give it to me immediately but I do not know if they would cheat me of the quality and the money. So please please help me asap.|||The best decision will be to buy this laptop from an authorised dell laptop dealer and which has a good record of customer care. There are many good retailers in India who will sell you the seal pack laptop at a cheap price than the other and also provide better customer support. Like Adit Ecommerce from Mumbai.|||Unless they take it apart and reassemble it , it is the same quality.


If they are an "AUTHORIZED" dealer Dell will do any warranty work, the dealer is there to do what you clearly want, give you a comp on the day in question.|||Unless you are custom ordering a Dell, buy it from a Retail or reseller store.|||buy it here - http://amzn.to/966iph


check the page,says is "Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping"-you get it in 2 days...

No comments:

Post a Comment