Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How long does it take to receive Dell refund?

I purchased a computer a month ago and it was broken, so I sent it in and they issued a refund. After a week or so of not hearing from Dell, I got a call saying the refund had been issued. I keep checking the Dell website, and as of 8/19, it says that my refund has been "Shipped." However, I still have yet to receive the credit back on my credit card. When should I expect to see my account credited?|||Only Dell can answer that question





Customer Service Questions


(please have your order number ready when calling)


1-800-624-9897 Mon.- Sun. 8am - 9pm CT





XPS Customer Service Questions


(please have your order number ready when calling)


1-800-964-8321 Mon.- Sun. 8am - 9pm CT

No comments:

Post a Comment