Saturday, September 10, 2011

How do you compare Dell to other brands in the computer market?

I'm looking to get a laptop and I really like the Dell XPS M1530. Any thoughts on it? Any suggestions or cautions I should know? What's your favorite?|||Dell computers are good! what is that dude talking about? yes they're reliable! i've had my Dell laptop for like ever and it's as good as when i first got it and that computer you're talking about sounds good too! don't be listening to some of these people, they be lying to you! i don;t know you make your decision and hopefully what ever computer you buy works for you.|||Funny, my dell is 4 years old and it is still as reliable as the day I got it! If you know of a unit you would like to compare it to, just ask our opion.. but there are way too many laptops on the market today to just blindly compare.


I have had good luck with Dell, 6 of my family members (make that 7) use Dell and one of my familiy members uses HP (heavy gamer).





Here is some information I found on the internet for you:


http://www.notebookreview.com/default.as鈥?/a>|||This is tricky.





My experience with Dell is all positive. I had one, my parents have one, my aunties and ucles have one and so do a few of my friends......havent got anything bad to say personally but for some reason people really seem to dislike them.





Maybe it is because the Dell PC market appeals to people on a budget and people new to computing.......this would explain why so many people say they are crap as problems could be down to the users inexperience with computers generally.





I also used around 30 of their rack mounted servers in a data centre and never had an issue with any of them in 4 years.





The one time I suffered a hard drive failure, the engineer was on site next day and fixed it in a few minutes.





For laptops the tier 1 suppliers like HP,Toshiba and IBM still cut the mustard in the business market but for home use i see no advantage in the extra spend|||I've been in IT and NCT classes for 4 years now and Dells are the way to go. although HP's are also in the Tear 1 category, Dells provail in support, reliablity and robustness. I like the Dell XPS M1530 as well. It's thin light weight and powerfull. HP laptops to me as well as many other students are bulky and non relialble. I currently have a Dell Inpiron B120 it's 3 years old and still truck'n. Go with Dell. go to this link to purchase a Dell : http://www.dell.com/content/products/pro鈥?/a>|||Don't get a Dell, they aren't reliable at all (especially the laptops) get an HP. They're more reliable and you get more for your money.|||Check out other brands as well..





Check out this website for some comparisons of the newer laptops :





http://laptops.qckbuy.com|||special focus on laptops just in


http://www.laptopeoples.blogspot.com|||Dell PCs are not that good... choosing between dell..... go for XPS series rather than Inspiron





Better to go for HP/Compaq if ur use is regular... go for mac book if u want high end graphics and music compatibility...

No comments:

Post a Comment