Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I make my dell printer work on my mac computer?

I have a Dell v305 printer/scanner that i need to get to work with my mac. It is wireless, but i also have a USB cable that can hook it up to my computer with. When it's plugged in, my computer recognizes it but doesn't have the software to use it.|||The question is..Why did you buy a Dell printer ?|||A lot of Dell products don't have the Mac drivers imbedded in the firmware. Try going to the Dell Support site and downloading the Mac drivers direct from there. Also make sure that OS X is fully updated: Apple released a bunch of printer drivers a couple weeks ago for Snow Leopard.|||Mac does not support Dell Products.


It isn't going to happen.|||I in an adorable style|||I'm wondering the same thing. Hope someone can answer this question for us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment