Saturday, September 10, 2011

Do Dell notebook computers automatically shut off when they overheat?

I have a Dell notebook computer, and I'm downloading a program, which is taking forever. I've noticed that the bottom is getting somewhat hot. I'll need to leave soon, and I was planning on leaving my notebook on while I was gone so the program would finish downloading. If the computer does overheat, will it always automatically shut off (like a safety feature) before permanent damage is done? Thanks a lot.|||yes they do, but you should get laptop cool mat|||as a last resort your laptop will shut down to avoid meltdown. call it self defense. but if the over heating persists make sure you get it checked into. clean out the system of dust and generally make sure it is getting good circulation.|||Yes they do

No comments:

Post a Comment